We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Error on Word export

When trying to export to Word, I got this error:

An error occurred on export: Command failed: pandoc "D:\OneDrive\Zettlr\export.tmp" -f markdown -t docx --filter pandoc-citeproc --bibliography "D:\OneDrive\Zettlr\My Library.json" --pdf-engine=xelatex -o "D:\OneDrive\Zettlr\20200219175041 teaching notetaking.docx" Error reading bibliography D:\OneDrive\Zettlr\My Library.json Error in $[7259].illustrator: Could not parse [Agent] Error running filter pandoc-citeproc: Filter returned error status 1"

By the way, is there a trick for copying the text of a Zettlr error window? On Windows 10 I couldn't figure out how to do it and had to retype it manually.

Comments

• Error reading bibliography D:\OneDrive\Zettlr\My Library.json

This is the error, there is some error in your library — unfortunately, I don't know which one, as pandoc-citeproc simply "returned error status 1", which could mean anything :/

By the way, is there a trick for copying the text of a Zettlr error window?

There was some bug lately, but I fixed it already, so that you can copy the error code (the command itself is not always that interesting, the most important part is the error message itself, which should either in the beta no. 5 (beta.4) or in 1.6 RC be selectable again!