We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Table elements disappear

edited March 12 in General

Since Version 1.6 Zettlr hides elements in a table, which makes it impossible to add elements oder edit some. Pressing the plus sign clears the table and leaves only those one or two visible lines in the file.

Source code of table:

exported to html

zettlr view

source code with added elements

zettlr view after adding elements

source code edited

Seems there is a bug?

Tagged:

Comments

• Not always reproducable, as I found out now. But when it happens I suffer data loss

I forgot to tell you:
    Unix-Kernel: 4.15.0-88-generic
    Ubuntu-Version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

• edited March 13

I have also had multiple problems with tables with 1.6 stable, Windows 7.

Insert table -button does not work. It makes invisible table. I have to write table manually.

• @6bqh22d2he said:
    I have also had multiple problems with tables with 1.6 stable, Windows 7.

Insert table -button does not work. It makes invisible table. I have to write table manually.

I checked it on Ubuntu: same happens here: table is invisible

• Huh, I remember that we've made some changes to the table editor, it may very well be that these caused problems and introduced new bugs. Please feel free to open a GitHub issue with all information you have (in the best case even with some test-tables with which I can check that) — this seems urgent, so we should prioritize this!

• I just had a look at both issues — the first has been fixed, but the second needs some more attention, because it requires to rewrite the parser!

• No problem. I'm glad you found the error so soon ;-)

• Thank you so much for pointing that out since I have exactly the same issue with 1.6.0 on my W10 Fast Insider build.
    So what I do is typing the first row of a table manually and go on from there.
    The first row will then automatically become the title row. :smile: