We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

unused Tags appear in list

Formerly used tags are still visible in list.

What do I have to do to get rid of them?

The following examples show the tags #1, #2, #3 in different contexts. Furthermore the screenshot 1 shows that Zettlr can't find these tags.

Screenshot 1 showing no results for tags
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

Stay healthy everyone!

Comments

• I have git the same problem big time; really do need to refresh the list.

• I was given a solution on twitter. I had thought the ghost tags were in some data file --- they are assembled on open. I spent hours trying to solve it unsuccessfully on this assumptions.

I had several hundred ghost tags, but these all came from some javasripts and other files I had accidentally put into one of the directories. Removing them removed the problem.

• Wow! Thanks, I found the culprit.

Yep, you were totally right: I had files in my Zettelkasten with scripts; in these I declared different colours for export into html-files. Guess what: they all started with a hashtag :-/

Thank you, that helped me. My wishes are going down-under ;-) Have a nice time!

I had several hundred ghost tags, but these all came from some javasripts and other files I had accidentally put into one of the directories. Removing them removed the problem.

CU
    Gerd

• Nor > @AIBN_60 said:

Wow! Thanks, I found the culprit.
    Gerd

No worries if you hadn't posted I would