We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Customize Pandoc Command in Zettlr

Hey First of all Thank you for building this program.

Before using Zettlr I used Atom to write my papers in Markdown and used pandoc to export it to a .docx. (I need to have Word as my endpoint, because sometimes I have to hand in .docx files) Zettlr makes exporting much easier.

Can the Pandoc Command in Zettlr be customized to include a reference .docx file? For example? --reference-doc test.docx

Thank you for the Help

Comments

• Can the Pandoc Command in Zettlr be customized to include a reference .docx file? For example? --reference-doc test.docx

Yes, I even think exactly like this! There's an issue wanting to automate that process by pointing Zettlr to a reference doc, so that might also become possible in the future!

• Thank you for your response.
    This is the error message i get. I am just wondering if this is "my fault" or just not possible right now...

Thanks!!

PS: i really appreciate your work with zettlr!

• Always remember to use absolute paths if possible, because the working directory of Pandoc is not necessarily the same as where your file is! That is, use /your/full/path/vorlage.docx instead of just vorlage.docx

• oh yes... thank you very much. That was the problem.

Thank you!