We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Love the optimism of Zettlr [fun]

I wouldn't say that's close to the average, but then I'm often a bit pessimistic. :smile:

But for sure it's great how much confidence Zettlr has in my writing ability/productivity. :) Ironically on that day I didn't hit my average, but Zettlr didn't judge the next day I started the app. ;)

Keep up the great work on Zettlr. <3

Comments

• Hahaha, for you the previous setting that we had somewhere in Zettlr 0.9 or so would be better, where this message would pop up only if you were about 10 % off your daily average :D

I switched to 50 % somewhere in 2019 to be a little bit more optimistic and don't force-push people too much! But, seriously, I have never managed to get Zettlr to show me the >100k words-message, impressive!

• Thanks, the process of writing in Zettlr is quite rewarding since there's very little friction. So I'm really happy to work with it. :)