We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

Zettlr cannot update reference and recognize citation

Today my zettlr suddenly cannot recognize citations and update reference, I type @ and [@] but nothing happened. The old markdown files with citations cannot render. I re-install zettlr, re-export the json file and re-connect zettlr and the json file, but it still does not work. I have tried with the bibtex but nothing happened. My json file contains about 300 items. But when I export the markdown files to PDF, the reference is generated rightly.

Comments

• There have been some issues, which might've been fixed in Zettlr 1.7.1, which we released a few minutes ago.

• @hendrik said:
    There have been some issues, which might've been fixed in Zettlr 1.7.1, which we released a few minutes ago.

Well, I'll have a try.

• @hendrik said:
    There have been some issues, which might've been fixed in Zettlr 1.7.1, which we released a few minutes ago.

I have tried with Zettlr 1.7.1, but it still did not work.

• @hendrik said:

Maybe there is something wrong with my csl json file? But I can export to word correctly.

• It happened to me too, citation stopped working, I am using Version 1.7.1

• edited July 9

I just uninstalled and re-installed 1.7.1, citation and reference are not working

• The weird thing just happened - Zettlr 1.7.1 citation and reference are working now, not sure if another restart of the computer made the difference.