We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

Is there a way to find files that does not have a tag

Is there a trick to find all files that does not have a tag?

I first thought of searching for !#, but it would also exclude files that does not have a tag but has a heading.

My genius solution was the follwoing:

!#a !#b !#c !#d !#e !#f !#g !#h !#i !#j !#k !#l !#m !#n !#o !#p !#q !#r !#s !#t !#u !#v !#w !#x !#y !#z

One can of course add and remove letters according to the languages being used, and saving this as a search is no big deal, but maybe others have their own ways of finding these files (since a file without a tag may mean that it is incomplete)?

I don't know other people's workflows (and it looks like there is one for every individual) so I'm not sure if establishing such a specific search as new feature would be worthwhile or not...

Comments

• Oh, that would also exclude any files that has a link to a page anchor like:

[something](http://myurl.com/something#anchor)

That was close...

• Interesting use-case for the search; which could need an update either way. Right now we have all our hands on other problems, but please keep this in mind and remind us at the end of the year or so!