We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

Export error when printing note with references

edited July 14 in General

Hi,
I receive this error when printing note with references. Other notes export is OK.
Win 10, with installed Pandoc 64 bit and MikTeX, Zettlr 1.7.1

Comments

• I think I found a problem, but not solution. My bib file do not include Author name if it is with Cyrillic characters. Any workaround, please?

• My bib file do not include Author name if it is with Cyrillic characters.

This almost sounds like an encoding issue with the *.bib-file. Zettlr will always attempt to read the files UTF-8. Or maybe the exporting application has a problem with these glyphs?

• Hi @hendrik
    I think this is bibtex problem. Both exports from Zotero and Citavi had problems with Cyrillic names. Anyway, I found workaround, tedious one :-) Write the names by hand, with Latin letters.

One more question. I try to import all my library (about 1800 references) in Zettlr, but program crashes. With my current project (about 180 references) Zettlr works fine. Are there any limit for references number?

• There is no limit imposed by the app, and I know there are people having also thousands of references in there. If you are using 1.7.1, then there might actually be a memory limit (maybe by citeproc-js; but I'd have to investigate that)