We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

Disappearing dropdown list and filename is not always added after ID

When I am inserting links, after "[[", a dropdown filename list appears (this is great). I usually type a couple of letters to narrow down the list. But after I enter a space, the list would disappear. To get the list back, I have to start over. I guess this is a bug.

In addition, a filename is usually not inserted if I use keyboard to move down and pick a file close to the bottom, but the filename is inserted if I use a mouse to pick the same file. I tested many times, it does what I described most of the time. I made sure in the Preferences, I checked 'always' to add filenames.

Thanks,

XP

Comments

• I guess this is a bug.

No, this is intended behaviour. Nevertheless, there's an issue demanding that space be a part of the selection process.

In addition, a filename is usually not inserted if I use keyboard to move down and pick a file close to the bottom, but the filename is inserted if I use a mouse to pick the same file.

This, however, sounds like a bug! Please make sure to file an issue on the tracker so that we can tackle this.