We are currently planning to migrate to a different platform for the forum. We will announce this fact both here and on Twitter, once we have settled on a solution.

mermaid PDF export

Hi,
I created a simple mermaid flowchart which displays nicely within zettlr. However, in the eported PDF the mermaid source code is shown, and no flowchart :-(
Anyone experiencing the same problem?
I use zettlr 1.7.5. on IOS.
your's
felix

Comments

• You'll need a Pandoc filter for Mermaid. Unfortunately, I don't use it and can't recommend anything specific.

• Thanks Hendrik,
    I installed mermaid-filter

https://github.com/raghur/mermaid-filter

It uses puppeteer and and should do the trick.
    (However, I have some problems on my computer with puppeteer, sigh … )

• @felixhelix said:
    Thanks Hendrik,
    I installed mermaid-filter

https://github.com/raghur/mermaid-filter

It uses puppeteer and and should do the trick.
    (However, I have some problems on my computer with puppeteer, sigh … )

I have also had problem with puppeteer... I have finally installed the filter called pandoc-imagine. Using this filter with pandoc I have been able to generate an output image with the mermaid diagram.

• Hello,

I have the same problem and I couldn't find the solution when I'm reading the post in this topic.
    May someone has some helping hands.
    Why the editor can create the images and later the export doesn't working? Does this mean the needed software is installed and only the export command has to be edited? I'm getting the source code into the pdf and not the graphics :(.

I have this at this moment es export command

pandoc "$infile$" -f markdown $outflag$ $tpl$ $toc$ $tocdepth$ --bibliography "$bibliography$" $cslstyle$ $standalone$ --pdf-engine=xelatex --mathjax -o "$outfile$"

What I need to change here to get the graphics into my pdf export?

Thanks in advance
    Immo

• There's a Pandoc-filter that you should add to the command in 1.8.7, but I've forgotten its name. Just google "Pandoc mermaid" and it should pop up!