A more efficient Zettelkasten?
I would like to be more efficient when zettelkasting. I'm thinking of a specific moment where I'm in a zettel and I want to create a link to a new zettel.
What I have to do at that moment is :
1) Ensure that I'm well in my zettelkasten folder
2) Create a new file
3) Clear the current search filter to see this new file
4) Go to that new file (which is not always obvious to find (because name are very similar)
5) Presse ctrl+L in the new file to generate a zettel ID
6) Select the ID generated
7) Ctrl+C to copy it
8) goes back where I started
9) typing [[
11) Ensuring that it was well the same (it happened that I didn't press CTRL-C correctly and I pasted a link to another zettel without realising it for days)
Surely, there's a way to make this more efficient. How do you handle this case ? (which seems quite basic for me)