It will be disabled at any point in the future. Please post your discussions to any of these alternative available channels:
* GitHub Discussions: https://github.com/Zettlr/Zettlr/discussions
* Zettlr Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zettlr
* Discord: https://discord.gg/PcfS3DM9Xj
Different coulored tags
I recently discovered Zettlr and I am really in love with it. I just started my PhD project a few months ago and I was struggling to find good software to organise a good knowledge management system. However, there are two things I would like - maybe I can already fix this with custom css, but my knowledge of CSS is too limited to figure this out.
- Different coloured tags : I know you already can couple tags to colours. However what I would like is that specific kind of tags have different colours within the text.
The reason for this is that I want organise my system in such a way that different classes of tags have different colours. This how I already organise things in Obsidian. I have type tags that are grey and which tell me that a note is literature note or concept note or an author note. I have discipline tags which are red and tell me within which disciplines a note falls for example history, economics or philosophy. I also have status tags which tell me the status of certain note, those are purple. And finally I have keyword tags which are the standard color.
- Document titles as heading: I have previously used Notion and I use the Notion theme within Obsidian. One thing I like about Notion is that file names become also the titles of the document.