It will be disabled at any point in the future. Please post your discussions to any of these alternative available channels:
* GitHub Discussions: https://github.com/Zettlr/Zettlr/discussions
* Zettlr Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zettlr
* Discord: https://discord.gg/PcfS3DM9Xj
links to local files
I am trying to learn Zettlr (and markdown, too) and I struggle with links to local files. I face problems if the path include german "Umlaute" or even spaces.
In the all the examples below the respective md-File is saved in the folder E:\C\01_Notes and both linked pdf-files are saved in a subfolder E:\C\01_Notes\Folder_ä. I am using Win 10.
A) Example with Umlauten in the name of the folder and with spaces and Umlauten in the name of the pdf file.
1) [Test_file ä.pdf](Folder_ä\Test_file ä.pdf)
2) [Test_file ä.pdf](E:\C\01_Notes\Folder_ä\Test_file ä.pdf)
Example with Umlauten in the name of the folder and the pdf file.
All these links are working using Typora, none of these links work in Zettlr. What is the reason for this?
Many thanks for any help