It will be disabled at any point in the future. Please post your discussions to any of these alternative available channels:
* GitHub Discussions: https://github.com/Zettlr/Zettlr/discussions
* Zettlr Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zettlr
* Discord: https://discord.gg/PcfS3DM9Xj
Python Script to download linked Images and generate a updated Markdown file
i've created a python script that:
- checks a markdown file for internet links
- downloads the linked files from the internet
- save them in a folder
- generate a new markdown file linking the downloaded images instead
maybe this is of use to somebody else, or you can add more features to it.
I havent used it for a long time yet, but i've tried on pretty heavy markdown files loaded with images. It should not overwrite or change any existing files, but it generates a lot of temp files in the download location.