We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Little Bug I've found: Custom CSS and two additional questions

edited September 9 in Customisation

Hi,

I'm not so sure if this is the right place for reporting bugs, anyways: I'll do it for now.

Version 1.41
tested on Windows 10 and Arch Linux

In both cases you can't change the Font-Family for all Templates via custom CSS as described here
https://docs.zettlr.com/en/core/custom-css/#custom-css

#editor {
    font-family: "Font Name", serif (or whatever);
}

this will only affect in "Berlin" and the new Template "Karl-Marx-Stadt", but not the other two, here you still have the font-family as given.

Additional questions / remarks:

• setting the line-heigt for editor in CSS is also not possible (for all Templates)?
  • Probably a (little) feature request, the size of the editor window (width) is not saved when I change it (when the sidebar is enabled), after a restart it is at the same width as it was before...

Comments

• You'll need to namespace it further with body, so this will work:

body #editor {
        /* Your Rules Here */
    }

This should also remedy the line-height setting. In any case, it might help to search the LESS files for the corresponding lines. Then you'll have an idea of where the line-height is set (but afaik this should be in the #editor .CodeMirror, potentially with body namespacing).

Concerning the window size: It should be saved, so indeed it seems like an error. Please feel free to open a bug report.