We switched to a manual approval system for registration on this forum, as this makes it easier to keep bots out of the forum. We'll approve everybody who doesn't look like a bot!

Word template for export

Is there a way to customize the Word template that Pandoc uses for the export to .docx files?

Thanks in adcance, it would be very helpful!

Comments

• Yes, you can use the command line to pass additional templates for certain formats. It would actually also be a good idea to allow users to more easily point to different Pandoc templates via a preferences dialog, so maybe if you'd like to, feel free to open a new issue over on GitHub!

• This is a feature I would love. I've set the Pandoc command preference to use my preferred HTML5 template, which works great. Unfortunately that template doesn't do anything for exporting to other formats.

Where does Zettlr store the templates for various formats or does it use the default Pandoc templates? Copying my own templates to that location would be an easy solution.

• Where does Zettlr store the templates for various formats or does it use the default Pandoc templates? Copying my own templates to that location would be an easy solution.

Zettlr only has 2 templates: One for HTML (b/c we need to account for people not wanting to install Pandoc) and one for LaTeX (b/c the default one doesn't fit so well as one might want. All the other ones are the default ones by Pandoc, so you can override them by dropping them somewhere in your user folder. I know that the info is somewhere in the Pandoc manual!